When shopping for shirts either for your personal use or for corporate reasons there are some important steps you must follow if you want to get a good deal. Prior to looking at any sport tek shirts being sold online you should get your measurements written down. Each retailer and manufacturer will have their own respective sizing so a “M” in North America is not the same as a “M” in Asia. By having precise measurements in both imperial and metric you should be able to avoid any potential sizing issues. With your sizing details in place you can begin looking for the various companies that are offering sport tek shirts.
Selecting the Right Shirt Manufacturer
This is a step that many consumers overlook which costs them greatly in the long run. It would be prudent to carefully screen the companies that manufacture the shirts to ensure good quality. The following are just some of the qualities you should look for when searching for a suitable shirt manufacturer.
· Where is the shirt manufacturer located? This is a very important question since there are some manufactures located in developing countries. The problem with developing countries is they do not have the same quality control measure in place that we have come to expect from domestic suppliers. Remove the manufacturers from developing countries. You may pay slightly more for the shirts but the quality will be considerably better.
· How long has the manufacturer been making apparel including shirts? If the manufacturer has just started then you should not deal with them. By aligning with a manufacturer that has been in business for a considerable number of years you should be able to gauge both the quality and consistency of their work.
· Does the manufacturer have an ISO rating? The ISO rating shows that the manufacturer has well documented and established processes. By having these procedures in place you should have a more consistent quality of garment being made.
When you are satisfied with the manufacturers that are creating these shirts you can start looking for the online vendors that are selling them. There are a few steps you need to take when trying to save money on the new shirts.
· Where are the online vendors registered to do business? If they are in a foreign country you should delete them from your list. The costs associated with importing shirts from abroad can be very expensive so it would be prudent to try and remove the firms that are located overseas.
· Does the retailer have discounted shipping or all-inclusive pricing? This is a key point to focus on when reviewing the prospective retailers. The cost to ship the shirts vary but you should give preference to retailers that have all-inclusive pricing so you know exactly what the shirts are going to cost.
· Does the retailer have a money back guarantee? Some of the best established online retailers will provide their clients with a money back guarantee if the customer is not satisfied with the purchase. Online retailers that do not offer this option do not stand behind their products and should be removed from the list.
Now that you know which of these online vendors have the most competitive pricing you can proceed and make a buying decision knowing you have covered all the bases.